For Sale €11,500,000 - Detached
The price includes VAT
Super Luxurious, Exclusive, Private
Perched on a spectacular vantage point overlooking the Limassol Bay and with a breathtaking 360° view of the area, this unique property is worthy of its Eagle Eye connotation.
The mansion is located in the Ayios Tychonas area just outside of Limassol, 300m from the ancient town of Amathus. Now emerging as Limassol’s most elitist and prestigious area in which to live in, Amathus is as sought after as it is exclusive.
The luxurious 6-bedroom, 11-bathroom, residence is constructed with high-quality Italian material such as decorative stone, marble, ceramics, wood work etc.
Moreover, the building comes complete with an abundance of modern facilities. These include: a swimming pool, a barbeque, inside and outside Jacuzzi, inside and outside sauna room, a gym, a fireplace, a home cinema room, indoor spacious car park, VRV central air-conditioning system, under floor central heating, a smart house system, alarm system, fire alarm system, monitored gate access and more.
The building is surrounded by beautiful gardens, wooden decks and lounging areas with mature palm trees proving shade and character to the property.
- Land Area 1.699 sq.m.
- Indoor Covered Area 1.187sq.m.
- Outdoor Covered Area 235 sq.m
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Number of Bedrooms 6
- Number of Bathrooms 11
- Indoor Parking Garage 195 sq.m
- Panoramic Sea View
The Ground floor takes up 320 sq.m. and is comprised of:
- Spacious living room and dining area totaling 135 sq.m. with fantastic views
- Italian designed and manufactured kitchen measuring 52 sq.m.with centre island, featuring state-of-the-art Miele appliances, including dishwashers, fridges, ovens and cooking panels
- Spacious and inviting office
The Basement measures 452 sq.m. and includes:
- Lift to the ground floor and 1st floor
- Spa Zone: Gym, sauna, steam bath
- Home Cinema
- 2 maid / guests rooms
- Engine/Plant room
- Indoor garage measuring 195 sq.m.
The 1st floor measures 394 sq.m. and includes:
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, steam bath, Jacuzzi and walk-in wardrobe measuring 100 sq.m.
- Three oversized bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets.
- Living room
The outdoor areas span 1.399 sq.m. and include:
- Jacuzzi area
- Covered verandas measuring 60 sq.m.
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area measuring 170 sq.m.
- Deck floormeasuring 417 sq.m.
- Vast specially landscaped gardens spanning 537 sq.m.
- Ceilings: Decorative recessed drywall
- Walls: Constructed with tithed 30cm bricks and 5cm extruded polystyrene for maximum insulation for minimum heat and cold loss. Indoor wallpapered walls with design gypsum boards. Outdoor walls decorated with Italian stone.
- Floors: High-quality Italian marble/tiles. Solid parquet flooring in the bedrooms.
- Doors: High-quality Italian solid wood
- Windows: Thermal series aluminum made, with double glazing and electric shutters.
COMFORT & ENTERTAINMENT
- Steam bath
- Jacuzzi area integrated with the outdoor deck and kitchen overlooking the sea
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Smart House.The residence is fully automated, equipped with high quality smart products by Bticino-Legrand, a widely known and reputable brand renowned for its industry-leading automations.Lighting system, integrated sound system and state-of-the-art security infrastructure, including intruder, fire, smoke and water alarms.
- Landscape automated lighting.
- All the materials used for the electrical installation is of the highest quality, CE marked and approved by local authorities, following the latest regulations of IEE and the EAC & EMS guidelines.
The house floors will be conditioned using high efficiency inverter Variable Refrigerant Flow central air-conditioning units. The indoor units will be ducted ceiling evaporators with air supply distribution diffuses.
All sanitary facilities and windowless rooms will be mechanically ventilated.
A unique underfloor water heating system will be installed using high efficiency inverter heat pumps. Individual room temperature controls for a perfect indoor climate are included.
The drainage network will be done with PVC pipes. All the drainages will be fitted with vent pipes, which will end up on the roof of the building. The drainage pipework will be terminated in control manholes on the basement floor, which are connected with the public sewage network.
Irrigation pipework will be installed for watering trees and plants of the ground floor. Irrigation will be done automatically for all trees and plants.
The distribution of cold and hot water will be done by polypropylene pipes from the plant room on the basement up to the floors. Domestic hot water recirculation system it will also be installed.
Water Storage Tanks
Domestic cold water storage tanks will be installed on the basement in the plant room.
Hot Water Storage Tanks
Domestic hot water storage tank will be installed on the basement in the plant room. The hot water storage tank will be heated with solar energy or heat pumps.
The water will be distributed in the building using an inverter pressure system, which will be located in the basement plant room.
Solar Heating System
Eagle Eye Mansion will be Category A rated utilising the latest standards in environmental, mechanical, engineering and insulation technologies. A closed hot water solar system will be installed and connected to the hot water cylinders that are located in the plant room in the basement of the house to offer part coverage of the load requirements from renewable energy sources. The system will be connected to the underfloor heating, domestic hot water system and the swimming pool.
A separate zone for service staff features two maid rooms with own bathroom totaling 70 sq.m., and separate cooking, laundry and other facilities. Designed to offer unobtrusive comfort services and support to the owners.
- Two storage rooms
- Engine room
- Plot Area: 1700 m2
- Covered Area: 1187 m2
- Toilets: 11
- Completion Year: 2020
- Price: €11,500,000 +VAT